- Ph.D. Texas A&M University, Educational Psychology
- M.Ed. Texas A&M University, Special Education
- BS University of Texas at Austin, Applied Learning and Development
- Adverse life experiences and individuals with disabilities
- Mental health of students with disabilities
- Trauma sensitive teaching
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Preschool Inclusion
- EDSP 430: Introduction to Special Education
- EDSP 432: Young Children with Special Needs
- EDSP 460: Teaching Event Seminar
- EDSP 481: Intern Seminar
- EDSP 522: Family partnerships in ECSE
Stough, L.M. & Ducy, E.M. (2019). Evacuating under fire: Children with special health needs in disaster. Research Counts Children and Disasters Special Collection. Boulder, CO. Natural Hazards Center.
Ducy, E.M., & Stough, L. M. (2018). Teacher perspectives on grief among children with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Loss and Trauma, 23(2), 159-175.
Stough, L.M., Ducy, E.M., & Holt, J. M. (2017). Changes in the social relationships of individuals with disabilities displaced by disaster. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 24, 474-481.
Stough, L.M., Ducy, E.M., & Kang, D. (2017). Addressing the needs of children with disabilities experiencing disaster or terrorism. Current psychiatry reports,19(4), 24